Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Maps That Lead To You

Longboarding Over The Summer
Summer 2014 was one of the best summers I have ever experienced. I got to spend time with a lot of new friends. I spent many hours of boring down time listening to music. While listening to iHeart radio, all I hear is repeats of songs and songs that no one has ever heard of. But there were two that I never got sick of hearing. My two summer songs that I loved were Geronimo by Sheppard & Maroon 5, one of my favorite bands, their song Maps.

Courtesy of Sheppard
I have found a new favorite quote "SAY GERONIMO" I mean how inspirational is that. Take that leap of faith to reach what you have been wanting to. This song repeats this quote quite a bit. So I think it is a uplifitng song. It just seems to put in this mood of "I could climb a mountain, then realize that you are unfit and probably could not do that. Now that I have discovered this band, I'm assuming that I am obsessed with them. I have been listening to this song on repeat for the past few days.

So currently I am also listening to Maroon 5's Maps. It is another song that is amazing and I suggest that you listen to it. It is on the Billboard's Top 100, and has been since it was released. I believe that it is about how these "maps" lead him to his girlfriend. Its another upbeat song that everyone seems to enjoy.

It was a great summer for songs, and I enjoyed a lot of them and it was hard to choose, but.... If you want to hear a mashup of the summer songs that were released, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment