Thursday, May 7, 2015

Fín

Courtesy of blogger.com
This winter I got my first job, I was asked during my interview "What is your biggest weakness?" It took me a while to decide what it was, I decided it was that I always
wanted to be in control or that I always needed something to do. Towards the end of the season, I asked my self this question again. I decided I changed to allowing others to be a leader, and become a follower. Also I learned that down time during a job isn't always a bad thing. I always felt I needed to be doing something to feel productive.

Just in case you have not realized yet, this is a school based project. I have one final blog post, due for my assignment, I have to write how I and this blog has changed.

I decided I would first talk about how I have changed this year. I asked my friends/myself how I have changed, other than growing taller. They all agreed that I have learned to relax, also able to take jokes a little better. I then continued to ask my family, both my parents said that I became even more responsible than before. Everyone refers to me as the mom of my friend group, because I am always the one that makes sure everyone has money, sunscreen, and everything like that. So I have mainly changed, through responsibility, humor, and everything else.

This blog has changed in multiple ways. It started with music and movie reviews, then photography tips and tricks. Then it finally turned into a blog generally about my life, and a whole bunch of rants. I also started writing with around 300 word posts, now they are about 500-600. But mainly this blog has showed me how much I miss and enjoy writing. This makes me want to write a book or short story.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I plan to continue writing over the summer and the next few years. I hope you enjoyed this crazy ride, through my 9th grade year.

No comments:

Post a Comment